Our staff is highly trained and part of a multi-professional team of psychologist, medics, shamans,psycho-spiritual integration coaches, nutritionists, yoga teachers and more
Interested in joining us for our Ayahuasca Retreats? We book Ayahuasca Retreats every weekend of the month. We have both semi-private and regular ceremonies
The donation for our retreats is $600 for a 3 day 2-night weekend retreat. This includes 2 Ayahuasca ceremonies, Breakfast, lunch, Yoga, Breathwork, Rapé, & Integration.
What to Expect
Working Ayahuasca helps us become aware of our own indwelling sacred nature. The Sacred teacher Ayahuasca becomes our lifelong companions and helps us heal our lives.
Our doctrine teaches us The Spirit of Ayahuasca and her Planetary Mission. It tells us It is time to embrace Humanity with my healing, extending beyond the Amazon basin, reaching global…
The right to life and to exist; The right to be respected; The right to clean water as a source of life; The right to clean air; The right to integral health; The right to be free from contamination..
You should stop using any medication that is not necessary for life support 3-4 weeks before and after taking Ayahuasca. This includes any pharmaceutical products that work to suppress symptoms..
The recommended dieta, or diet, for Ayahuasca is one that is light and healthy, with minimum or zero products of animal origin. These are dietary principles that follow the Ayahuasca traditions…
Find answers and general information quickly about Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth and the programs and procedures we have at our life-changing retreats….
Following is an overview of the accommodations available to you while you are at Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth. We have accommodations for everyones comfortably…
Volunteering offers vital help to people in need, but the benefits can be even greater for you, Volunteering and helping others can reduce stress, combat depression & provide a sense of purpose..
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. Please read our policy before booking…
BECOME PART OF OUR CHURCH
Our Church is not open to the general public due to the sensitive nature of our beliefs and sacrament. To attend any of our sacred ceremonies everyone must be a member of Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth. To become a member please click on the link.
What People are Saying
- Changed my life! Even as a vet with all my problems!James Matthews
- Their center is well staffed to support you on your healing journey. I stayed in the girls dorm room and it was comfortable.Kelsey Reppart
- Without a doubt the best weekend of my life! The facilitators and volunteers that led me through my experience are absolutely spectacular!Jason Spears
- Amazing experience with kind, loving people. Its well organized and everything went as planned and to schedule.Alison Golden
- Warm showers, plenty of toilets, clean water is readily available, and comfortable sleeping arrangements. Don’t be afraid.Sage Daly
- The weekend I spent here on this incredible retreat was the absolute best experience of my life.Seth Holmes
- Amazing, amazing, amazing. There aren’t enough words to describe what this amazing plant medicine has done for me and can do for you.Sammy Bellamer
- This was a powerful personal growth experience in a loving safe environment. The support is amazing before, during, and after the retreat.Cara Noel
- Everyone I spoke to was such a pure representation of love.. Not just the amazing staff but everyone I came into contact with.Hannah Miller
- One moment that really stood out to me was while having an extremely challenging experience with the ayahuasca, I was faced with all of my darkest fears, and I believed that I was dying.Xavier Boyd
- It's in a nature setting with great energy, and the staff are compassionate and take their work seriously.Grounding Center
- Had the best experience of my life, highly recommend this awesome place to everyone.Jesus Lora
- Soul Quest is an incredible place. The location is easy to find.Pablo Ravizzoli
- My experience was great! Dr Scott is amazing. My daughter cured her depression with Aya, it gave me a lot of insight.Dr. Mitsie Vargas
- I cannot recommend this place more highly.The staff was kind, caring and incredibly professional. They are true healers in the deepest sense.ehud4 .
- I feel bliss now and grateful for every one that work there and help so many souls. Thank you Soul Quest for everything .Elisangela Da Silva
- Soul Quest is filled with wonderful, loving people who's intentions are pure and helpful. My experience was deep and moving.Christina Montano
- The place was beautiful and the staff was wonderful. Everybody was so friendly and kind. I never felt unwanted or unsafe.Jimmy and Jake Save the World
- The accommodations were perfect and the staff was overly accommodating. Going to Soul Quest I accomplished healing from my abusive childhood.Brandi Ludwig
- SPENDING TIME AND GETTING HEAL AT SOUL QUEST WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.Jadde K. Astrie
- I recommend Soul Quest for anyone considering Ayahuasca, the staff, members and volunteers became family and I can't wait to visit again.Devi Jiya Nicole Badra
- Beautiful resort-style setting on 5 acres that feel like a "rainforest". I'm thankful to the founders for giving us Soul Search!Dimitra E
- It is a powerful and important medicine that connected me with myself and the world around me as strongly as I've ever experienced.Brad Gage
- One of the best decisions I've ever made has been the decision to come to Soul Quest! I was not disappointed!Elizabeth Murphy
- This was the best experience of my life. A real healing on my soul, it was like been on my real home. Thank you Soul QuestAna Escobedo
- Love, love and much love that is how I describe that place. They work so hard to make sure you are taking care of it.Carla Blasingame
- Soul Quest was a life changer!!!I can definitely recommend it to everyone that wants to work with plant medicine inside the US!Sebastian Gernold
- This is a place of growth, healing, safety, and love. All are there to grow and heal.Scott Rigdon
- I never felt left alone and always safe in my environment even if sometimes not in myself. I definitely recommend this place 100000%Andy Becker
- Absolutely amazing! My experience was tough but so healing. The staff was outstanding, loving, and caring! I will definitely be back!Melanie Wilson
- My experience was just wonderful! I highly recommend this place. I have been to several other places in and outside of the country.Adriana Mengiona
- If you need answers, Aya will show you. If you need healing, Aya will show you the way. But you need to show up, surrender and do the inner work. My...Christina Reliford
- This is a wonderful place and the most supportive staff I have ever seen.Danielle Hearon
- The best weekend of my life occurred here. I could not have asked for a better experience. The staff have such a healing presence.Megan Rigg
- From the pickup at the airport to the caring and attentiveness of the volunteers and staff to the delicious Sunday meal and the morning yoga.Brent Goren
- I was able to come off of my meds and now have an amazing life. Lance Supernaw USAF PararescueLance Supernaw
- My name is Ariel, and my experience at Soul Quest was truly profound, healing and life changing! Many thanks!Andariel Rose
- Absolutely breathtaking experience!!!Very loving, compassionate and professional stuff. Highly recommended. I can't wait to go back in June.Martin Simko
- I recently attended my first experience with the blessing that is Ayahuasca and Soul Quest.Alene
- Nothing but positive experiences here. The staff really do go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need and more.edmund gibson
- But nonetheless it was a wonderful experience and I will go again in the future. I will be doing this work every day.Some details.Jerry Hutcheson
- Awesome staff and dedicated volunteers. They have a passion for the healing of others and it shows.Guy Hayes
- Regardless, Soul Quest is truly one of the most awesome places with the most awesome staff, wonderful volunteers, that will simply be UNFORGETTABLE... even if you don't take the medicine and are volunteering, that alone will fill your heart full of love and excitement for those who are... and you'll be brought to tears by testimony on the last day when everyone shares their experience.Awesome grounds!528 Freq
- The weekend at Soul Quest gave me some of the most beautiful and profound experiences of my life! Thank you Soul Quest!Ryan Forrest
- This is the best gift you could give yourself. If you're stuck, lost, hopeless...Soul Quest will heal you in the most profound way possible.Molly Barbour
- Anxieties have mostly lifted and I am in general happy and enthusiastic, something i wondered if I'll be able to feel again.Anita Gurduta - Consultant
- It was the most healing yet loving experience I have ever had in my life. I will definitely be back. Thank You!A Guess
- Colleen is amazing and her singing kept me from drifting away. I wish I had more of it! Esher is the kindest, most genuine soul. Thank you!Isabel
- Great experience. I visited Soul Quest twice last year. Chris and his staff were awesome. The property is beautiful and so peaceful.Mike Khatib
Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth
Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth is a spiritual learning and healing center focused on providing the community with service, education, spiritual fellowship, healing practices, guidance, and ayahuasca ceremonies. We believe in the rights of Mother Earth, and in protecting the practice of Mother Earth-based South Native American spiritual traditions, ceremonies, and sacred indigenous natural medicines such as ayahuasca. What is of the Earth is our holy sacrament, and we retain the rights as citizens of this nation to use plant medicines as tools for the benefit of our physical health, spiritual growth, and personal evolution. Our Indigenous Sacred Ayahuasca Ceremonies are with the use of traditional medicinal plants, including but not limited to Ayahuasca, Rapé and Kambô. All natural substances and their derivatives, minerals, herbs, and plants. We also work to protect the spiritual ceremonies, sacred practices, and healing ways of ancient northern and southern Native American cultures, spiritual traditions that revere Mother Earth, God, and Goddess as one.
Chris Young- Founder • Medicine Man • Practitioner of Kambo • Purveyor of Tribal Medicine
Chris Young and Verena Young founded Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of the Mother Earth in September 2014. Soul Quest’s purpose is to protect the practice of North and South American Spiritual traditions, spiritual ceremonies, sacred practices, and natural healing ways including Ayahuasca. At a young age, Chris heard the call to be of service to humanity and in 1996 he became certificate in Phlebotomy and Medical assisting where he worked in a gero-psychiatric unit dealing with the study, prevention, and treatment of mental disorders with the elderly. In 1997 Chris went back to school to study Emergency Medicine and received an EMT certificate. Now, he helps guide individuals on their quest toward fulfillment through sacred ayahuasca ceremonies.
Ayahuasca is an Amazonian plant mixture that is capable of inducing altered states of consciousness, usually lasting 4-8 hours. Ranging from mildly stimulating to extremely visionary, Ayahuasca is used primarily as a medicine and as a shamanic means of communication, typically in a ceremonial session under the guidance of experienced drinker. Ayahuasca can help individuals to overcome adversity such as addiction, depression, and trauma. Learn more about ayahuasca today from Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth in Orlando.
Rapé is a sacred shamanic snuff medicine. It profoundly helps to realign and open your chakras, improve your grounding, release sickness on a physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual level, opens the third eye, decalcifies the Pineal gland, clears mental confusion, releases negative thoughts, connects you to your divine breath, and elevates your connection with spirit. Experience Rapé and ayahuasca at Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth in Orlando.
Kambô is a traditional Amazonian medicine derived from frogs and used as a natural remedy for the treatment of chronic pain. Other potential uses include treatment of depression, migraine, blood, circulation problems, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, vascular insufficiency, organ diseases, cancer, fertility problems in women, hepatitis, even HIV. Learn more about Kambô and Ayahuasca today by joining Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth in Orlando.
Shamanic Breathwork uses Breath as Sacred Medicine to evoke non-ordinary states of consciousness for self-discovery and healing using accelerated breathing to an exquisitely beautiful and powerful musicscape that is similar to the use of some sacred plant and psychedelic medicines. Substance-free, for deep healing. Participate in Shamanic Breathwork in addition to ayahuasca retreats at Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth in Orlando.
Latest Ayahuasca News
Did you know that recent statistics indicate as many as 1 in 5 Americans struggle with anxiety? If you are among that 20%, you know how debilitating anxiety can be. It can impact your relationships, your work, and even your ability to enjoy the activities you like....