Our events are what keep people coming back! See our calendar and book and event with us now!
Interested in joining us for one of our events? Read more details about what things will cost you.
See what people are saying about their experience at Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church.
Want to see for yourself first hand? View our pictures and videos of our community.
BECOME PART OF OUR CHURCH
Our Church is not open to the general public due to the sensitive nature of our beliefs and sacrament. To attend any of our sacred ceremonies everyone must be a member of Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth. To become a member please click on the link.
What People are Saying
- It's a place of love and caring people who help you on your journey of healing your soul. Kim &PeterKim Carson
- Soul Quest provides a beautifully orchestrated delivery system, made with love, devotion, incredible staff, superb medicine and knowledge.Alva Marie
- I had a weekend of three ceremonies and while it was my first Ayahuasca experience, I was pleased with the results I've seen in my life since.Deborah W.
- I've never felt so much love in one place in my entire life. My weekend at Soul Quest was a life-changer.Loren M.
- The Ayahuasca, I learned, is an extremely intelligent medicine. My first ceremony brought me into the deepest, darkest places of my soul.Keith F. Morgan
- a once in a lifetime experience you will not forget nor regretJames Bundy
- Wonderful atmosphere, awesome experience, amazing staff and attendees 🙂Morgan Elizabeth
- The most profound experience I’ve had, that I’ll remember for eternity. Surrounded by so much divine unconditional love.Kristin Bliss
- Beautiful place, beautiful people, beautiful experience! I did not know what to expect upon arriving to Soul Quest.Gavin V.
- When I walked into the Soul Quest church, I felt nothing but pure Love. This isn’t the end... this is the beginning.Doug Weatherley
- Love the staff � I felt so safe and they took such great care of me. Soul Quest changed my life! We will meet there again this fall. ���Terie Tishim
- It's hard to say exactly what brought me here, like anyone else I had many internal issues that I always struggled with.David O.
- I am so grateful and appreciate the family I have here. Absolutely out of loss for words.Ashanty Zohar
- The staff were brilliant, compassionate and helpful. When I was freezing they kept me warm. I am safe.Matthew Steiner
- The staff here is exemplary! The location is fabulous and I was treated with love and respect from time I walked in, until I left.Dave Trull
- Had an amazing experience. They have a very good team their with lots of experienced healers. The music was amazing as Well.Brad Bienvenu
- This is a magical place and I can’t imagine myself without an experience I had at Soul Quest! The whole experience is priceless! �Maya Dediashvili
- Every single person who works or volunteers there puts you at ease and makes sure that you are taken care of mind, body and soul and you walk away having a new family.Heather Davidoff
- Unique and fascinating experience . Staff was incredible and loving.Andres Martinez
- This spiritual center is a blessing . Thank you Ryan,Chris, Zia, Dr and the AMAZING staff. Love you allTerrence Evans
- The experience was a complete life changer.Lance Supernaw
- It is a beautiful place where love and healing take place along with the keys to the heart of the Universe within us!Christopher Michael
- It was an enlightening experience that bring many different people from all walks of life together.Nathan Alexander
- wonderful!Denee Sie
- I feel safe, loved and cared for. I always great to be here where everyone treat each other with unconditional love.Carlos Guzman
- Beautiful place, beautiful people, beautiful experience! I did not know what to expect upon arriving to Soul Quest.Gavin Drake Valdez
- The staff does an amazing job in creating the perfect setting to allow plant medicine to heal all.Bryant Hoover
- During the ceremony the level of care and attention by the facilitators was awesome. I felt safe and surrounded by love.Jackson Darby
- I highly recommend every single person in this world to go to Soul Quest.Gina Jake
- I highly recommend this amazing place I now call home.Pam Branch
- the most amazing experience of my life. every human being on the planet should experience it !!!!Darren Roberts
- The staff is amazing. The journey does not end after the ceremony. Its sort of an initiation into a new way of being in the world. Just go..Ludy Jimenez-Arenas
- If you are looking to heal in the physical, mental, or spiritual bodies I highly recommend Soul Quest. Aho!Deirdre Cavener
- Everyone involved in their mission are true angels, beyond professional and comforting through the profound healing experience they provide.Christelle Harrington
- I would recommend this retreat to everyone!Daniela Colina
- I had that life changing ayahuasca experience at Soul Quest! It was my first time to Soul Quest and 8th experience with ayahuasca.Courtney C.
- An absolutely incredible experience. The staff was very patient caring and understanding with each person's needs.James Spaulding
- If you seek the meaning in your life, this is the best way to learn it in harmony, peace and love. This saves lives.Patricio Bruno
- I consider this place now as my family, and will continue to return multiple times a year.Brandon Pickard
- amazing place , amazing people , amazing experience ..... I will be back ! I felt welcome from the moment I arrived and safe and loved .Garry Franklin
- Great experience. Highly professional and caring staff. This is THE place for Ayahuasca in the United States.Steve A.
- Absolutely amazing, life changing! The staff are lightworkers here to help. I highly recommend, I'll definitely be back..Rusty Pauley
- I felt like home there and found my inner peace.Daria Ruzmanova
- Take the time to get to know yourself, you are worth it. The beautiful beings of Soul Quest Church are here to help us all.Kelley Rios
- I love myself now and I'm conscious in daily decisions. It strengthened my yoga practice. I experienced a still mind for the first time.Rita Sotolongo
- I have never felt so much Love. I will definitely be back 🙂 Thank you All involved your AMAZING 🙂Alli Alice Ramic
- I was in a safe place where I could explore my healing and it was beautiful. I'll be returning and I recommend it to anyone!Dena M Forbes
- Experience of Aya is deeper than anything you can experience, Soul Quest will make it one of the most memorable!Asher Race
- It changed my life in so many ways, I only wish I had known of it earlier in my life. �Shannon Lloyd
- I've never felt so much love in one place in my entire life. My weekend at Soul Quest was a life-changer. It was nothing short of perfection.Loren Mott
Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth
Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth is a spiritual learning and healing center focused on providing the community with service, education, spiritual fellowship, healing practices and guidance. We believe in the rights of Mother Earth, and in protecting the practice of Mother Earth-based South Native American spiritual traditions, ceremonies, and sacred indigenous natural medicines. What is of the earth is our holy sacrament, and we retain the rights as citizens of this nation to use plant medicines as tools for the benefit of our physical health, spiritual growth, and personal evolution. Our Indigenous Sacred Ceremonies are with the use of traditional medicinal plants, including but not limited to Ayahuasca, Rapé and Kambô. All natural substances and their derivatives, minerals, herbs, and plants. We also work to protect the spiritual ceremonies, sacred practices, and healing ways of ancient northern and southern Native American cultures, spiritual traditions that revere Mother Earth, God, and Goddess as one.
Chris Young- Founder • Medicine Man • Practitioner of Kambo • Purveyor of Tribal Medicine
Chris Young and Verena Young founded Soul Quest Church of the Mother Earth in September 2014. Soul Quest’s purpose is to protect the practice of North and South American Spiritual traditions, spiritual ceremonies, sacred practices and natural healing ways. At a young age, Chris heard the call to be of service to humanity and in 1996 he became certificate in Phlebotomy and Medical assisting where he worked in a gero-psychiatric unit dealing with the study, prevention, and treatment of mental disorders with the elderly. In 1997 Chris went back to school to study Emergency Medicine and received an EMT certificate…
Ayahuasca is an Amazonian plant mixture that is capable of inducing altered states of consciousness, usually lasting 4-8 hours. Ranging from mildly stimulating to extremely visionary, Ayahuasca is used primarily as a medicine and as a shamanic means of communication, typically in a ceremonial session under the guidance of experiences drinker.
Rapé is a sacred shamanic snuff medicine. It profoundly helps to realign and open your chakras, improve your grounding, release sickness on a physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual level, opens the third eye, decalcifies the Pineal gland, clears mental confusion, releases negative thoughts, connects you to your divine breath, and elevates your connection with spirit.
Kambô is a traditional Amazonian medicine derived from frogs and used as a natural remedy for the treatment of chronic pain. Other potential uses include treatment of depression, migraine, blood, circulation problems, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, vascular insufficiency, organ diseases, cancer, fertility problems in women, hepatitis, even HIV.
Shamanic Breathwork uses Breath as Sacred Medicine to evoke non-ordinary states of consciousness for self-discovery and healing using accelerated breathing to an exquisitely beautiful and powerful musicscape that is similar to the use of some sacred plant and psychedelic medicines. Substance-free, for deep healing.