Our events are what keep people coming back! See our calendar and book and event with us now!
Interested in joining us for one of our events? Read more details about what things will cost you.
See what people are saying about their experience at Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church.
Want to see for yourself first hand? View our pictures and videos of our community.
BECOME PART OF OUR CHURCH
Our Church is not open to the general public due to the sensitive nature of our beliefs and sacrament. To attend any of our sacred ceremonies everyone must be a member of Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth. To become a member please click on the link.
What People are Saying
- I️ was in awe of the gentle nurturing of the facilitators. If you are reading this...know it is by no mistake. Mother is calling you. �Tiffany Griffin Kidder
- I am so thankful to have Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth so close to my home. I'm a United States Marine Corps veteran who suffers from PTSD. I...Gabriel Martinez
- Chris and the entire staff are knowledgeable, helpful and very loving. The experience was one of the most amazing in my 52 years of walking all over this...Christopher Pridham
- I had a great experience at Soul Quest on my weekend retreat. Chris, Nischala, Anthony and all the volunteers were very knowledgeable, helpful and...Monica Meszaros
- From pretty much the moment I got there until the time I left I felt like I was surrounded by a loving and supportive family.Jason Bethea
- They are FAMILY���� Can't wait for the next time����� I am grateful for Soul Quest����Lala Love
- This was the best humbling and cleansing experience I've ever had I definitely recommend everyone to go there and experience what true love and peace is all about!Rose Marie Stanton Saldana
- I am so happy to have been able to experience this at Soul Quest. Everyone was so kind and compassionate and loving.Rod H McCallum Jr
- As soon as I arrived for the first retreat, I was impacted by the compassionate vibe of the staff and the place itself, a nice house and spacious property with lots of nature all around.Alex Chapunoff
- To explain my experience with it is hard to put into words other than it was one of the best experiences and also hardest experience in my life.YogiRyan
- The facilitators were so amazing, nurturing and knew just what to say and do every single step of the way.Jessica Joy
- The staff is very knowledgeable and professional. Everyone needs to visit Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth.Ganoderma Lucidum
- I came with stress anxiety and anger issues, but I left with a light airy feeling in my heart thank you Soul Quest.Desiree Saunders
- A wonderful and great bunch of passionate personnel to help in relating joys,scares and new enlightening and creating a larger second family and expanding friendships!Alan Farmer
- It was a great experience for me everyone was nice and I got what I went for and more.Stephanie Sewell
- I was pleasantly surprised in every respect. If you are on the fence, you owe it to your self, be like NIKE and 'Just Do It'.Jay
- Thank you for your kindness.Sean Dennin
- still amazed at how empowered I feel after attending this retreat. Will be back soon, and...Matthew N.
- I had a wonderful weekend with Soul Quest! I can't express the appreciation I have for the helpers. As a veteran with ptsd, it's hard to let go and heal...Shawn Conchinha
- Chris and the entire staff at Soul Quest are some of the most caring and compationate people I have met. It was different for everyone.Monika S
- I was definitely skeptical about attending a retreat within the USA, but after years of not being able to find the time or money to travel to Peru I decided...Brennon Meadows
- Soul quest has been the beginning of my awakening. The staff and environment is so warm and welcoming and they helped me understand so many things. I look...andrea greenwalt
- A very welcoming hospitable staff mixed with a mission to spread the true healing quality of mother Ayahuasca made for an unforgettable, empowering, journey.Aaron M Smith
- This is a magical place filled with beautiful eccentric souls You don't have to travel all the way to the Amazon to experience ayahausca I highly recommend this experience to everyone I felt like I was home the entire time!!!!Susan Keeney
- I've spent about 6 weekends at Soul Quest over the past year and can honestly say my experiences there have made a profoundly positive impact on my life. It...Carey Burke
- I can't express the appreciation I have for the helpers. If your being called to the medicine, I highly recommend Soul Quest!Shawn Conchinha
- Chris guided me through repressed grief and pain with a result of newly found lightness and peace. I'm forever grateful for Soul Quest.Katie Dean
- They helped me an many other veterans go through the experience and gently guided and supported us through the journey of self discovery and healing.Brad Reyenger
- Had a great loving caring spiritual weekend at Soul Quest the kambo experience was amazing I will return to do it again thank you ChrisTim Carmean
- Had such an amazing experience! Everyone is so kind loving and educated on the medicine. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.Kayla Tatum
- This church is amazing, I fell in love with everyone there, all of them are angels. I will see you all again ��Kimberly Jones Merryman
- Thank you to the wonderful staff who provided a loving and caring place and to all my fellow seekers that I spent my time with.Kathy Cole
- The most enlightening experience ever. Highly recommended!!!Estrella Ortega
- I finally found men and women that treat one another with the utmost regard to nurturing our traumas. Very far from a cult-like perspective.Erika Ezzi
- Everyone at Soul Quest is incredible, loving, and very helpful. I highly recommend it to anyone considering an Ayahuasca ceremony in the US.Steve Bean
- Follow your intuition.Venus Vega Smith
- I just had my first experience here and it was wonderful. Full of love and incredible people. The medicine helped me and my friend very much. I highly...June Bug
- I loved it Chris and the other volunteers were kind, giving just wonder and beautiful people so worth every penny and I will attending ceremony again look forward to seeing them all againCindy Johnson
- Awesome place and experience at Soulquest. Chris and his staff are above and beyond in hospitality and knowledge.Ryan McNeace
- This place is an amazing oasis. I felt soooo taken care of and welcomed in their community. Don't think about it twice, just do it!Rafael Partidas
- This place has been a blessing along my journey and I'm dedicating myself to disciple myself to purify and cleanse my body and soul for a year and make a return.Trey Scott Wharton
- Much love, namasteCandice Gagnon
- Thank you Thank you Thank you�����Alisa Gracheva-Lipin
- I have been blessed with the opportunity to attend a couple of the weekend retreats here at Soul Quest. Before coming here spirituality was something I was...edward williams
- CHRIS AND HIS STAFF ARE POSITIVLY AMAZING! THEY TAKE REALLY GOOD CARE OF YOU. THE EXPERIENCE WAS LIFE CHANGING. SOUL QUEST FACILITATES THE PROPER ENVIRONMENT...Brad Reyenger
- Amazing place of love and healing. Experienced and knowledgeable staff that are truly gifted. Love all you guys, hope to see you soonJustin Pike
- The complete compassionate care from all the facilitators was a powerful complement to deep, deep healing medicine.Christine Vigneau
- The community and the people here are just amazing. I am extremely glad I came to this place!G K
- I had my first experience of Amazonian medicine at Soul Quest. I am indefinitely grateful for Soul Quest and Chris (the owner). I had hoped this medicinal......Tracie G.
- I have now been through two retreats, a total of six sessions with the medicine. I have done drugs in my past, and can assure you that this is most certainly...Sam Perry
Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth
Soul Quest Ayahuasca Church of Mother Earth is a spiritual learning and healing center focused on providing the community with service, education, spiritual fellowship, healing practices and guidance. We believe in the rights of Mother Earth, and in protecting the practice of Mother Earth-based South Native American spiritual traditions, ceremonies, and sacred indigenous natural medicines. What is of the earth is our holy sacrament, and we retain the rights as citizens of this nation to use plant medicines as tools for the benefit of our physical health, spiritual growth, and personal evolution. Our Indigenous Sacred Ceremonies are with the use of traditional medicinal plants, including but not limited to Ayahuasca, Rapé and Kambô. All natural substances and their derivatives, minerals, herbs, and plants. We also work to protect the spiritual ceremonies, sacred practices, and healing ways of ancient northern and southern Native American cultures, spiritual traditions that revere Mother Earth, God, and Goddess as one.
Chris Young- Founder • Medicine Man • Practitioner of Kambo • Purveyor of Tribal Medicine
Chris Young and his wife Verena Young founded Soul Quest Church of the Mother Earth in September 2014. Soul Quest’s purpose is to protect the practice of North and South American Spiritual traditions, spiritual ceremonies, sacred practices and natural healing ways. At a young age, Chris heard the call to be of service to humanity and in 1996 he became certificate in Phlebotomy and Medical assisting where he worked in a gero-psychiatric unit dealing with the study, prevention, and treatment of mental disorders with the elderly. In 1997 Chris went back to school to study Emergency Medicine and received an EMT certificate…
Ayahuasca is an Amazonian plant mixture that is capable of inducing altered states of consciousness, usually lasting 4-8 hours. Ranging from mildly stimulating to extremely visionary, Ayahuasca is used primarily as a medicine and as a shamanic means of communication, typically in a ceremonial session under the guidance of experiences drinker.
Rapé is a sacred shamanic snuff medicine. It profoundly helps to realign and open your chakras, improve your grounding, release sickness on a physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual level, opens the third eye, decalcifies the Pineal gland, clears mental confusion, releases negative thoughts, connects you to your divine breath, and elevates your connection with spirit.
Kambô is a traditional Amazonian medicine derived from frogs and used as a natural remedy for the treatment of chronic pain. Other potential uses include treatment of depression, migraine, blood, circulation problems, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, vascular insufficiency, organ diseases, cancer, fertility problems in women, hepatitis, even HIV.
GROF Holotropic Breathwork
Grof Holotropic Breathwork™ uses Breath as Sacred Medicine to evoke non-ordinary states of consciousness for self-discovery and healing using accelerated breathing to an exquisitely beautiful and powerful musicscape that is similar to the use of some sacred plant and psychedelic medicines. Substance-free, consciousness-expanding journeys allowing participants to experience deep healing and transformation.