Need COVID-19 Testing?
SOUL QUEST IS RECEIVING 200 COVID19 RAPID TEST /ANTIBODY TEST that has been REGISTERED ON THE FDA WEBSITE FOR EMERGENCY USE
Hello from Soul Quest!
Thank you all for your patience during these times of uncertainty in our world. We sadly postponed our retreats in March and April, but the safety of the collective was of the highest importance, and we agree with the measures that were taken during these times.
We miss our work dearly and cannot wait to be back in service and pursue our mission. We apologize for all the inconvenience that our cancellations may have caused.
For those that are still waiting on a refund, please be advised that we are working on it, and will issue refunds as soon as we are back in service. Please contact us if you have not rescheduled a cancelled retreat yet.
After consulting with our medical team, we made the decision to reopen Soul Quest! We will start in May with small retreats with up to 25 people with strict safety measures & special precautions.
Please read the following points carefully and let us know if you agree with our “new standards” for the time being, until things are completely safe and back to normal.
- Everyone that would like to participate in a Soul Quest retreat has to show a negative Covid-19 test not older that 3 days prior to coming. You can do these tests now in your county for free and without being symptomatic (Please contact us if you need more information)
- In addition to a Covid-19 test result, which only tells you if you currently have the virus, Soul Quest will be offering antibody test kits if you are interested in knowing if you have the antibodies to the Covid-19 virus.
- We require everyone who comes to a Soul Quest retreat to have their own mask (does not have to be a N95 grade mask), to wear during the time of the retreat – especially during our opening ceremony, integration circles, and other community gatherings. The mats during ceremony will be at least 6 feet apart so you can safely journey during ceremony without wearing a mask.
- We prefer that you bring your own hand sanitizer and a role of toilet paper – due to supply shortages.
- We will take every precaution possible with regards to the continuous disinfecting of the facility before and during each retreat.
- Our dorm rooms will not be available for now. If you booked a dorm room, you may either change to basic accommodation, temperature controlled area, or upgrade to cabins or private rooms if available.
Much love, light, and blessings to all of you!
The Soul Quest Team